How to find the right PHP developer for your startup project
While Python is widely popular among AI and data science tech startups, PHP continues to be the language of choice for web development. PHP stands for Hypertext Preprocessor. PHP is a scripting language mainly used for the server-side development of simple, dynamic websites and web apps, including WordPress, Flickr, and even Facebook.
According to W3Techs, PHP is used by 79.1% of all websites with a known server-side programming language while only 1.1% use Phyton. So about 8 out of every 10 websites that you visit on the Internet are using PHP in some way. This leads us to the number
Because of PHP’s popularity, it’s also easy to find PHP developers. However, with 5 million PHP developers worldwide, finding the best developers is like looking for a needle in a haystack. So, What should you look for in a PHP developer? Besides the fact that all developers need two both technical skills and soft skills, it would be best to have a suitable PHP developer who can handle different types of web projects. For a PHP developer to do all that, they need excellent skills in analysis and problem-solving. They also need to be ready to work with other experienced developers.
A PHP developer’s work rotates around ensuring that the code for web pages work well. If you are searching for a PHP developer, you need to ensure you get only the best. It is challenging to determine whether a PHP developer qualifies to work for you.
Skills a Good PHP Developer Must Have
- There are some necessary skills that a PHP developer must have to make them suitable for the job. The skills include:
• They must have knowledge about PHP programming language. Programming is a significant part of their work. They should have enough information about the programming language.
• They must have experience in working with databases like SQL or MySQL. SQL allows a PHP developer to access and change databases. It also allows the retrieval of data from a database. MySQL is also a database management system. MySQL serves several functions in e-commerce and other applications.
• They need to have information about control systems. They should know the types of control systems and what purpose they have, among other things.
• It would be best if a PHP developer has vast experience with various frameworks such as Laravel. Laravel helps in making the development of web projects easier. It makes the process easier by reducing the amount of work.
• A PHP developer should have experience in working with CMS. An example is WordPress, usually written in PHP. It is also paired with the MySQL database.
• They should have adequate information on OOP, which is a programming model. The programming models help in organizing software design.
It might seem like a difficult task to find a good PHP developer. At Developers For Hire, they can help you find a PHP developer. They have questionnaires that will help find a developer who will meet your needs.
The questionnaire has questions about your project. It includes the budget you have and the qualities you need in the developer. After that, they will offer recommendations on sites to find candidates that match your needs.
In the past, hiring developers required a lot of time. Employers needed to go through several resumes and analyze them. The website has made the process easier. You don’t need to conduct several interviews to get suitable candidates.
The list of suitable candidates will help in making the recruitment process fast. You only have to go through a few resumes. Developers For Hire provide only the best recommendations to help businesses and companies.
Other Places To Get a Good PHP Developer
You can also get a suitable PHP developer from places like Toptal. They have PHP developers and various software developers.
Hired- it has vast experience in helping employers get software engineers and developers. It is a great place to find PHP developers who are near you and have vast experience.
We Work Remotely-it helps in finding remote PHP developer job vacancies. If you want to hire a remote employee, they will help you out.
Authentic jobs-they have the option of searching for remote or freelance developers. You can get a creative PHP developer. It is an appropriate site to start looking for an employee.
These are some of the few places you can look for a good PHP developer who has both the experience and skills you need.