Tenderly completes its integration with Boba Network to enable developers to build dependable smart contracts
Tenderly, an all-in-one web3 development platform that enables developers to build, debug, test, and run reliable dapps, announced today that it has now fully integrated with the first multichain Layer-2 blockchain scaling solution Boba Network.
The announcement comes just four months after Tenderly completed its first phase of integration with Moonbeam to bring many essential dev tools and a unified user and developer experience.
The latest integration now extends Tenderly support to four chains including Ethereum, Binance, Moonbeam, and Avalanche. As a result, developers on the Web3 platform will now be able to use the Tenderly platform for building on the Boba Network and contributing to Ethereum’s scalability initiatives.
By utilizing Tenderly’s all-in-one Web3 development platform, developers can now build reliable smart contracts on the Boba Network with reduced risks and a streamlined workflow. This integration unlocks new opportunities for developers, who can take advantage of Tenderly’s development, observability, and infrastructure tools to create even more intelligent applications on the Boba Network.
Smart contract developers can access a range of functionalities through Tenderly, including the Debugger, Gas Profiler, Transaction Simulator, Forks, Alerting, and Web3 Actions. These features enable developers to design, optimize, monitor and operate dependable smart contracts.
Boba Network is a computation-based Layer 2 scaling solution that provides an easy way for Web3 developers to build on or bridge to the Boba Network.
Boba Network Benefits to Developers
Here are some of the benefits Boba Network offers:
- Hybrid Compute: Boba Network utilizes Hybrid Compute technology to link Web3 with Web2. Developers can execute external Web2 API calls and gather real-world data.
- EVM Compatibility and Scalability: Boba Network is highly scalable thanks to its optimistic rollup architecture. Additionally, since it is EVM-compatible, you can quickly port or build smart contracts.
- Security: Boba Network is a child chain of Ethereum, enabling it to provide the same level of security as Ethereum.
- Multichain Support: Boba Network supports a variety of L1 networks, and network fees are paid in $BOBA or other L1-native assets.
- High Transaction Throughput and Finality: The network can handle a high transaction volume and offers gas fees that are 40-100 times lower than on the respective Layer 1.
- An L1-L2 Swap System: Boba’s swap-based system enables users to transfer funds across different chains without delays.
Going forward, the integration of Tenderly and Boba sets the stage for developing smart contracts that consume less gas and improving monitoring processes. Additionally, it provides an effective means of automating customized responses linked to off-chain events.
Tenderly remains unwavering in its support of Web3 developers as they strive to create innovative blockchain products. The integration with the Boba Network creates fresh opportunities for smart contract engineers on new networks.
Developers can begin building smarter applications on the Boba Network today by signing up for a free Tenderly account and taking advantage of these benefits.
Founded in 2017 by Alan Chiu, Boba is a next-generation Ethereum Layer 2 Optimistic Rollup scaling solution and Hybrid Compute platform that enables users to develop decentralized apps on the Ethereum blockchain with more features and at lower fees, and also transfer non-fungible tokens (NFTs) across Ethereum’s different layers.
Boba Network offers lightning-fast transactions and fees up to 60x less than Ethereum. Hybrid Compute brings the power of Web2 on-chain, with smarter smart contracts that allow developers and creators to leverage off-chain compute and real-world data to offer an enriched experience unlike anything else on the market today.