As the world moves to a mobile-first economy, businesses need to modernize how they acquire, engage with and enable consumers. Prove’s phone-centric identity tokenization and passive cryptographic authentication solutions reduce friction, enhance security and privacy across all digital channels, and accelerate revenues while reducing operating expenses and fraud losses. Over 1,000 enterprise customers use Prove’s platform to process 20 billion customer requests annually across industries, including banking, lending, healthcare, gaming, crypto, e-commerce, marketplaces, and payments. For the latest updates from Prove, follow us on LinkedIn.
Prove is driving the future of digital identity. We are looking for Provers who know how to make an impact. We’re talking self-starting professionals who thrive in a fast-paced environment, process information quickly, and make intelligent decisions. The work is challenging and requires not only smart but natural curiosity and tenacity. Teamwork is also important to us – we work together and play together.
Prove has big plans, and we’re excited about the future. If this sounds like the place for you – come join our team!
Prove is growing faster than ever in its history, and as part of this next stage of growth we are looking for a world-class Engineering lead responsible for c100 staff globally. We anticipate this position leads to a CTO role under the CPO.
The successful candidate will have a seat at the table and drive Prove’s ongoing digital transformation and they will also define and communicate the overall vision for the function. They will be responsible for scaling, building and leading teams that are responsible for developing the next generation of identity products and platform.
Scope & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with the Executive Team, Board Members, and other key stakeholders to develop and execute a Technology strategy to facilitate our business and revenue strategic objectives.
- Adopt a franchise first view - deeply understand Our Company’s value proposition, collaborate, and actively contribute towards strategy discussions in order to ensure Our Company builds and consolidates its market leadership
- Attract, hire & retain a best-in-class team with a diverse background, ensuring an environment of continuous learning, high-performance, and development that reflects Prove’s values.
- Act as the voice of Technology across Prove. Specifically, build repeatable, scalable technology development processes with KPIs and iterate on existing ones to hold the team accountable
- Work with the ET to understand technology integration challenges within customers and identify solutions
- Evangelize the company by participating in industry events and trade shows
- Establish a trusted/strategic advisor relationship with internal clients and drive continued value of our products and services; advocate customer needs/issues appropriately
- Develop and regularly report on applicable KPIs that will measure implementation, product adoption, speed of revenue and client satisfaction
- Lead the development of a robust data platform with machine learning tooling, real-time and asynchronous data ingestion and usage, decision engine and more, including the recruitment of data engineers and machine learning experts.
- Balance quality, speed of delivery, and cost to drive return on capital.
What We Require
- Accomplished leader with proven experience in building, managing, and scaling a high-performing technology organization, within a B2B Enterprise model - 10+ years of relevant leadership with emphasis on building out a global team
- A data-driven leader that can supercharge growth on top of a world-class product and organic growth foundation: 10 -15 years of relevant experience with SaaS or direct B2B high-tech solutions
- Significant experience in hiring, retaining, and developing high-performing teams through periods of rapid growth
- Proven excellence in leading an organization working with small, medium, and large enterprise accounts across different industries and geographies – specifically, experience in a high-growth tech startup growing from $50m to $200m + in ARR plus larger public sector experience is critical
- Experience scaling, managing and mentoring high-performing development, security and data science teams
- Experience creating, building and scaling user centric SaaS products
- Experience with agile & scrum best practices
- Experience partnering with distributed development teams
- Experience in cybersecurity, fintech, or fast-growing startup is highly desired
The salary range for this role is $240,000 - $300,000. Additional compensation will also include a company bonus and stock options. Offered salary will be determined by the applicant’s education, experience, knowledge, skills, geographic location and abilities, as well as internal equity and alignment with market data.
Benefits & Perks for FTE Provers:
- Competitive salaries & Bonus Plan (for eligible roles) and Equity Plan
- 401(k) Retirement Plan & Match
- Comprehensive medical benefits for you and your family ❤ ️
- Emotional & Physical Wellness – Access to wellness services (EAP, Gympass, Prove Well-Being Reimbursement)
- Unlimited Vacation and Flexible hours
- Professional Development Coaching via Bravely
- Healthy lunches catered and bottomless snacks & beverages for all office locations
- 12 paid holidays for all global employees
- A great place to work and connect with other talented Provers like yourself!
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Prove we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
This position description should not be considered the final description of the position. It should be assumed that we would, to some extent, structure responsibilities in accordance with the successful candidate’s capabilities and changing business conditions.
Prove is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people regardless of race, color, religion, gender or sexual orientation, age, marital status, national origin, citizenship status, disability, veteran status or other personal characteristics.