Who we are:
Recruit CRM is a fully remote SaaS (Software As A Service) company. We have dual headquarters in NewJersey (USA) and Pune (India). With a customer base across 100+ countries, we are growing 180% YoY. Our current ARR is $4 million and we are all set to hit $12 million in the next 24 months.
Our software is the most trusted ATS + CRM for recruiters globally and we have been recognised as the frontrunner in the recruitment agency software category by GetApp and Software Advice.
Where we are headed:
We have plans to diversify our product offerings & move to enterprise model & thus are ramping up our teams both in India & International Geos. As of now we have 100 + team members & plan to be 150+ by Mar’ 23.
We believe as a fully remote company which is scaling at a rapid pace, organisation values & institutionalising these values are pivotal to its growth & sustenance. Recruit CRM organizational values form an acronym CACTI -
Customer Obsession, Aggressiveness, Commitment, Transparency, Integrity.
We make sure all our practices & processes are aligned to these values viz. Hiring, feedback, rewards, promotions, et al.
What these values mean for this role:
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Work closely with engineering team to develop and test the product.
• Responsible for creating and maintaining automated test suites and ensure scripts are maintained in the repo
• Analyse test results and work with developers to perform bug fixes.
• Perform root cause analysis of performance issues.
• Responsible for the UI, load and security testing.
• Test web and mobile application,
• Develop efficient, re-usable, reliable and scalable software.
• Ability to work independently.
• 2 - 12 years of relevant work experience designing and developing applications in high-paced environments, majorly in product-based organization.
• In-depth experience with non-functional testing (performance, resilience, and security) ideally within a SaaS environment.
• Good knowledge of tools such as NeoLoad, JMeter / BlazeMeter, Load Runner / HP Performance Centre.
• Experience of working in a Java development environment.
• Ability to script/code using Java.
• Expertise in test automation.
• Expert in tools/services like Selenium, Browser stack, Postman etc.
• Proven track record for agile, test-driven development, behaviour driven development, continuous integration and automated testing.
• Knowledge of testing terminologies, processes and tools.
• Build, leverage and maintain effective alliance with Product, Marketing and Customer Success Team.
• Experience in testing applications on cloud infrastructure.
• Excellent knowledge of Relational or Non-relational databases.
• Strong experience in the cloud platform AWS.
• Energetic to evaluate and understand new technologies.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent collaboration skills.
• Agile software development experience.
• Good communication skills both written and verbal.