C3 AI is looking for a manager to provide leadership and direction to the Applications software engineering team of bright and ambitious self-starters, like yourself. You will be part of a fast-moving organization with highly motivated engineers who tackle challenging and impactful problems. This management position is highly visible, will entail frequent communication and interactions with the senior leadership team, and require a driven individual to take on the responsibilities to develop and shape the product roadmap and strategic team goals.
- Passionately drive and lead your team to excellence in all aspects.
- Grow the Applications Engineering team by hiring as well as developing engineers within the existing team.
- Interface and communicate regularly with senior management and technical architects.
- Lead the release and sprint planning efforts and prioritize tasks for the Applications Engineering team.
- Train and mentor internal and external team members.
- Lead C3 AI’s Applications R&D efforts, drive those initiatives, and take ownership of the deliverables.
- Be a willing, hands-on contributor during the entire development cycle from conception and design through release.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field. Advanced degree preferred.
- 3 or more years of work experience in an analytics software company.
- Significant leadership experience managing highly technical teams.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment, willing to dive deep and get things done.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- High level of expertise in agile software development.
- End-to-end ownership of projects.
- Stellar listening and explanation skills.
- Extensive software design and architecture skills.
- Thorough knowledge of data structures, algorithms, profiling/optimization, and object-oriented and functional programming.
- Experience with building high-performance, large-scale, and user-friendly software applications and tools.
- A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance.
C3 AI provides excellent benefits and a competitive compensation package, which include:
- Generous equity plan.
- Salary range: $160,000 - $210,000 USD.